Hôtel de Montagne Cap Tremblant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was married at the Wyndham Cap Tremblant October 3rd, and I wouldn't have changed a thing. The location was stunning, magical with all the fall colours. My guests were in awe the whole weekend. Karine was my planner and I had no worries the entire day of the wedding. Planning everything at the Cap was easy the food was deliscious and everything that Karine had recomended (photographer ect.) was perfect. We had a buffet style dinner with a lot of selection for my guests. And they were very flexible in letting us build our own meals, so for our midnight buffet we served poutine. Everyone loved it!! The resort was beautiful so wherever we took photos it looked like a fairy tale wedding. We had our wedding outside on the terrace which was a highlight, and then dancing and dinner inside. The great thing about the resort is that all my guests were able to stay right there. So we were together the whole weekend and stayed in beautiful challet style condos. The view from each room was enough to make me want to go there for another weekend. It was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
400 du Mont-Plaisant, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1L2
We have a dedicated team ready to fill all of your desires and needs. Our modern banquet rooms are sure to please you. Our food and beverage service will surpass your expectations.
Make your wedding a total success!

Wyndham Cap Tremblant is the ideal place to celebrate your wedding. We are located steps from the Mont-Tremblant Church
and just a few minutes from the historic Tremblant Resort Chapel beside Lac Tremblant.

Imagine the scene…a wedding in the valley or beside Lac Tremblant and the reception at your country club in the sky at Wyndham Cap Tremblant…
Details