House of Blues San Diego

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

FOR A UNIQUE RECEPTION... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!
Just our reception was here!
I am so happy that I looked into House of Blues San Diego for my reception. My husband and I did not want the conventional, formatted reception of assigned tables and a head table for us to be stuck at. We wanted everyone to be able to mingle and have a great time. House of Blues provided our reception with their beautiful Delta Room. This room was private and intamate while being fun and unique with its ceiling to floor decorations. NO DECORATING or CENTER PIECES REQUIRED! We of course had our food catered by House of Blues from their regular menu. We had severla food stations as well as tray passed appitizers. EVERYONE at our reception was raving about the food. Jennifer Ledom was my event coordinator. She was like a second Maid of Honor because of how helpful she was in set up of our reception. Jennifer and her team even set up our cupcakes from a different vendor. Finally, plenty of entertainement options were offered. My husband and I went for the good ol' ipod and microphone option. We had full access and use to the Delta room's sound system and microphone use. My friends and family said that it was the funnest and most laid back wedding reception they had ever been to.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1055 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101

WELCOME TO HOUSE OF BLUES
SAN DIEGO!

House of Blues® is the place to celebrate an upcoming wedding shower, rehearsal dinner or wedding reception. Your special celebration is a once in a lifetime experience, and at House of Blues YOU take center stage!

Want to rock out one more time before walking down the isle?
Let us throw ... read more

WELCOME TO HOUSE OF BLUES
SAN DIEGO!

Want to rock out one more time before walking down the isle?
Let us throw you a rock star bachelor or bachelorette party in our exclusive Delta or backstage rooms!

Whether you’re planning a brunch buffet, or black tie affair, we can help you design your happily-ever-after-event!

We still have space available…contact us now for 10% off your Food and Beverage Package for groups of 20 or more!

San Diego

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s