Hotel ICON

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We had actually used Hotel Icon to get ready in their Hospitality Suite so this review will be based solely on that, not on the reception venue of the hotel. If you are needing to get ready at a hotel, I highly recommend Hotel Icon. The Hospitality Suites are on the top pent house floor 15 and have GREAT views of Houston and natural lighting (which is great and a makeup artist/hair stylist's dream to have). The room is large and it comfortably fit 5 bridesmaids, myself, my mom, 2 makeup artists, my aunt, 2 photographers! We can't wait to see how the pictures turned out. In addition, Brynne with Hotel Icon was GREAT. She gave me a tour and walked me through the whole process of booking the suite. We also had our guests staying there and the process for guests to book was simple as well - everything could be done online for them, and the value was such a steal. The hotel is an older, retro-glam, kind of feel, which fit perfectly with our wedding theme. THANK YOU so much Hotel ICON!:)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
220 Main Street, Houston, TX 77002

Hotel ICON helps make every moment of your wedding an iconic moment you’ll never forget. Effortlessly blending timeless sophistication and contemporary character, Hotel ICON provides the perfect backdrop for a celebration that is both stylish and unique.

Hotel ICON’s team of specialists knows how important every detail of your wedding is, and they make sure your special day is flawless. From award-winning cuisine to luxurious guest accommodations, we have everything you need to make your whole celebration come together seamlessly. Let us help make the first day of the rest of your lives together everything you’ve always imagined and more

+/- read less