Hotel Boulderado

2115 Thirteenth St
Boulder, CO 80302 | map
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, H...
About Us
Planning your wedding at the Hotel Boulderado will be an enjoyable experience. Whether it's an intimate family dinner or your dream wedding, our team of professionals will take care of every detail, allowing you to enjoy the moment and the memories that will last a lifetime!

We offer a variety of Wedding Menus that can be customized to your entertaining and budgetary needs, and our complete wedding package makes planning the big day a piece of cake! The Boulderado also boasts a first class catering department. Our Executive Chef has incorporated many local flavors into his wedding menus, which can be customized to your individual needs.

Our professional wedding coordinators are here to guide you in planning your special event.

Or, if you've already selected a ceremony and reception site, consider recommending our hotel to your out-of-town guests for accommodations. Discounted rates available for weddings!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with the Boulderado and Melissa! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Having the ceremony and reception in the same venue was great. The in-house catering made for easy food and drink choices and the decor already present on the Mezzanine (romantic Victorian) made it easier to decorate the tables. Having an in-house wedding coordinator also made a huge difference. Melissa made herself available whenever we needed to check in about something and helped us with some significant, last minute changes. I never felt like I was inconveniencing her, even when I was obsessing about last minute details. I was able to show her my decorations for the space and was confident that she would make sure they were done correctly. We did not have to worry about set-up or clean up of the reception space - the banquet manager was on top of everything and made sure that all of our stuff ended up in the Bridal Suite. We would recommend 100% using the Boulderado for a wedding or other big event!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Classic good taste and style, with commitment to service. = Hotel Boulderado. I designed my first wedding at this historic landmark on Valentine's Day, February 14, 1991! It remains a favorite venue of mine and I thoroughly enjoy every opportunity to work with the top notch professionals at the Boulderado.
Associations I Belong to
Hotel Boulderado is a wedding venue from Boulder, Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boulder, Boulder County, and Denver. Hotel Boulderado is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Boulder wedding industry for 105 years. We specialize in event planning with high quality food and service
303-440-2880
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards