Holly's Cakes LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't begin to describe how satisfied I am with Holly's cakes. She provided the grooms cake for our rehearsal on 8/7/2015 and the cupcakes for our wedding 8/8/2015. The quality of her work and the value are unmatched, because of this I will never use another bakery again. Her cake is the moistest I've ever had and her decorative ability is phenomenal. Her work was all the rave at our events this weekend and I can't thank you enough. I definitely recommend Holly's cakes to everyone. Thank you for adding the perfect touches to our special day!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Serving Upstate SC, Anderson/Belton, SC 29627

Bride's Choice Award 2009, '10, '11, '12, '13 Best of the Knot 2011, 2012, 2013

A Wedding Cake Artist!
We specialize in custom cakes for all your wedding events. Holly always says, “You can’t beat fresh cake!” Her first wedding cake was in 1978, her experience and passion for the art shows in her work.

A Wedding Cake Artist!
We are absolutely sure we can complement your special day with a custom cake everyone will talk about. Our business has developed as a result of “Word-of-Mouth” and once you taste our cakes, you’ll know why!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Employees: 5