Holly's Cakes LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Holly's Cakes was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding cake was beautiful and taste so good. We got so many comments on the looks and how good it was to eat fron our wedoing guests. My husband's groomsmen cake was simply amazing. They did a fabulous job designing what my husband wanted with the details. Of course it was also really good to eat! Both my husband and I were very pleased and happy with the amazing job Holly's Cakes dI'd for us on our special day. I would highly recommend them and I will also be using them again for any future events.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Serving Upstate SC, Anderson/Belton, SC 29627

Bride's Choice Award 2009, '10, '11, '12, '13 Best of the Knot 2011, 2012, 2013

A Wedding Cake Artist!
We specialize in custom cakes for all your wedding events. Holly always says, “You can’t beat fresh cake!” Her first wedding cake was in 1978, her experience and passion for the art shows in her work.

A Wedding Cake Artist!
We are absolutely sure we can complement your special day with a custom cake everyone will talk about. Our business has developed as a result of “Word-of-Mouth” and once you taste our cakes, you’ll know why!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Employees: 5