2181 NW Front Ave., Suite F
Portland, OR 97209 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Your Dream... Striking Art... Now Reality

With a passion and a talent for creating striking art. Let the team of Holland Studios capture your important day with a flair and style unique to the Studio. With a range of prices to suit the most discerning couple. Let us immerse ourselves in your story so that we might help you share it with all.

Our Collections include a full resolution dvd of wedding day images

Complimentary Slideshow viewing to show off to family and friends

Unmatched Customer Service

Wedding albums custom designed to your preference

Feel free to contact the studio for any questions, availability or to arrange for your consultation.

503.238.5957

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eric, Roberta, and Tami bent over backwards to make sure I got all the pictures we wanted at a price we could afford. They were so helpful before our big day & the day of they seemed more like good friends than vendors. We had so much fun with them! Eric also did our engagement pictures & really captured who we are as a couple and as individuals. We will continue to use Holland Studios for all our photography needs. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Megan
Endorsements
Eric and his team set the gold or rather platinum standard for what a wedding vendor should be! They truly understand that the ceremony/reception experience is not about them...it is about the couple and highlighting them in the absolute best way possible. I know my event will run smooth when I am working with the Holland Team.
Associations I Belong to
503-238-5957
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards