2181 NW Front Ave., Suite F
Portland, OR 97209 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slid...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank ...
About Us

Your Dream... Striking Art... Now Reality

With a passion and a talent for creating striking art. Let the team of Holland Studios capture your important day with a flair and style unique to the Studio. With a range of prices to suit the most discerning couple. Let us immerse ourselves in your story so that we might help you share it with all.

Our Collections include a full resolution dvd of wedding day images

Complimentary Slideshow viewing to show off to family and friends

Unmatched Customer Service

Wedding albums custom designed to your preference

Feel free to contact the studio for any questions, availability or to arrange for your consultation.

503.238.5957

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eric and Tami at Holland Studios were absolutely fantastic. Eric drove up to Spokane for my wedding and hired a local photographer friend to be his second shooter. The pictures from my wedding were stunning - they captured all of the moments that I requested and so many more. Eric kept grabbing us during the wedding reception to take our photos in the specific light and I absolutely loved seeing the photos with the different lighting.

They made my husband and I extremely comfortable and they really knew how to make us smile and relaxed during the pictures.

The extremely wonderful thing about Holland Studios (beyond their photos which speak for themselves) is their fantastic communication. I was never stressed about our photographers when it came to the wedding - I knew they would be where they said they would, on time and ready to roll. They had our slideshow up so quickly - for both the engagements and wedding shoots.

I highly recommend them. Best decision I made for my wedding, well...besides the groom!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Meghan
Endorsements
Eric and his team set the gold or rather platinum standard for what a wedding vendor should be! They truly understand that the ceremony/reception experience is not about them...it is about the couple and highlighting them in the absolute best way possible. I know my event will run smooth when I am working with the Holland Team.
Associations I Belong to
503-238-5957
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards