Holiday Sounds Disc-Jockeys

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The one vendor I knew I would have at my wedding from the start was Holiday Sounds! My brother and his wife used Tony D for their wedding 7 years ago and he made such an impression that I didn't look anywhere else. Tony D provided the DJ service and uplighting for our wedding at the Allentown Brew Works and was top notch. When you are preparing for your wedding day in the back of your mind you wonder how will this all come together and if you use Holiday Sounds they use the tools that will make your event run smooth and keep your guests dancing until the end!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
PO Box 20294, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002

Recommended By The Finer Hotels and Country Clubs

We have been successfully entertaining thousands of people throughout the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas since 1980.  Holiday Sounds Mobile Disc Jockeys are recommended by the finer hotels and country clubs and also perform at over 400 wedding receptions and events a year.  Holiday Sounds has gained a reputation for being reliable and professional.  We realize our business is built on reputation and referrals.  Unlike many companies, we do not sub-contract.  This ensures our high standard of quality at every event.  Holiday Sounds Mobile Disc Jockeys can provide you with the selection of music you and your guests request.  We take great pride in pleasing listeners of every age.   You can trust that Holiday Sounds has the talent and experience to make your wedding reception or party a success!

+/- read less