Holiday Inn Binghamton

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Holiday Inn was the best choice I made for my wedding. The staff is absolutely fantastic. I couldn't have imagined planning my wedding without their help. They were fast to respond to questions and provide suggestions that were so helpful. They brunch for our guests the next day was amazing! From start to finish my wedding was amazing and I know it is because of the awesome staff! I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat to anyone planning a wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2-8 Hawley Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
BLOG

Whether you choose a traditional or non-traditional ceremony the possibilities are endless with the Holiday Inn Arena.  Our elegantly appointed Ballroom is a perfect setting for parties and receptions, with seating for up to 350 guests.  We also have several rooms that are more intimate that would be perfect for engagement parties, bridal showe rs, and rehearsal dinners.  For your out of town guests, our newly re-designed guest rooms are a perfect place to rest before or after the celebration.

The Holiday Inn Arena - Where a special occasion becomes an extraordinary event!

Details