Historic Whitehall Manor

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 350
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Historic Whitehall Manor is rich in history and located at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains with picture perfect views, a canopy of century old trees, a 200 year old manor house. Hosting both indoor and outdoor weddings and receptions. You can never predict the weather, so Whitehall has the perfect indoor backup plan in case you are not able to hold your wedding outside. Up until an hour before your wedding you can make the final decision to move your wedding or reception indoors. Dinner and dancing are all in one temperature controlled room, no need to split up your guests!

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Whitehall Manor did a 5 star job for my wedding. My guest raved how wonderful the food, staff, and scenery was at Whitehall. Doug was extremely helpful during the whole process, responded to emails so quick and answered all my questions. The wait staff was amazing! My guests raved how friendly and how attentive the staff was. I was blown away with Whitehall, it exceeded my expectations for my wedding. It was the BEST place for a wedding ceremony and reception venue!

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
703-948-2999
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards