Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The luxurious Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place hotel is the perfect location for your special day! Personalized attention, exceptional service, and world-class accommodations await you and your guests. From their stunning Grand Ballroom and unique seasonal Tent Pavilion, to their amazing culinary creations, the Hilton Garden Inn anxiously awaits the opportunity to help you plan the wedding of your dreams!

The Hilton Garden Inn completed a major expansion back in 2009 that included adding a Grand Ballroom to accommodate up to 300 guests for a wedding and added 56 additional guestrooms, totaling 184 rooms! In addition, they added a full service restaurant, Allgauer's in the Park, that will prepare all of the exquisite menu selections as well as customized menus tailored to your specific tastes. Executive Chef Jim Nowak brings his vast culinary experience and distinctive preparation on every menu item. We look forward to making your dreams come true!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilton Garden Inn is a beautiful reception hall! Not only that, but Corinne is absolutely AMAZING! I am a wedding coordinator myself and it was very important to me to find a location with an event coordinator/manager that I felt comfortable with. I knew without a doubt that Corinne would be the best fit and she did not disappoint. She was amazing from start to finish of the planning process. She always responded quickly to my emails/questions, was so helpful and organized, and is sooo sweet! Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding and the room looked so beautiful that I cried when I saw it! Any bride who gets a chance to work with Corinne is very lucky! She is the BEST! This venue is highly recommended!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
414-359-9823
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards