Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The luxurious Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place hotel is the perfect location for your special day! Personalized attention, exceptional service, and world-class accommodations await you and your guests. From their stunning Grand Ballroom and unique seasonal Tent Pavilion, to their amazing culinary creations, the Hilton Garden Inn anxiously awaits the opportunity to help you plan the wedding of your dreams!

The Hilton Garden Inn completed a major expansion back in 2009 that included adding a Grand Ballroom to accommodate up to 300 guests for a wedding and added 56 additional guestrooms, totaling 184 rooms! In addition, they added a full service restaurant, Allgauer's in the Park, that will prepare all of the exquisite menu selections as well as customized menus tailored to your specific tastes. Executive Chef Jim Nowak brings his vast culinary experience and distinctive preparation on every menu item. We look forward to making your dreams come true!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is THANKS to Corinne Kangas for being our last and final coordinator there! She was fantastic! She got back to me instantly with any questions I had and eased all my worries about the day of! It was a little sketchy at first since I went through multiple coordinators from the time I booked the hall until the wedding day, but Corinne definitely made up for any doubts I had! I just can't say enough how wonderful of a coordinator she is. She was even able to accomodate an unexpected guest less than 24 hours before our wedding!

She was there the night of the reception to make sure everything went smoothly and was there to greet me and make sure everything was to my liking

The food from Allgauer's was also AMAZING and my guests keep raving about it!! I am pretty sure everyone had a good time and enjoyed the food!

Thanks again for all your help Corrine, I really appreciate it and to the Hilton Garden Inn! Everything went as planned! :)

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
414-359-9823
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards