Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/White Marsh

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

The staff at the Hilton have helped me so much with making sure my wedding will be exactly how I want it to be. if I have a question I know the answer within a hour or so.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
5015 Campbell Blvd, Nottingham, MD 21236

Host your wedding reception at the Hilton Garden Inn White Marsh and choose from one of the following offers:   * 20,000 Hilton Honor Points to use towards honeymoon or future holiday
* Complimentary Champagne Bar * Complimentary Bridal Suite with Romance Package * Friday and Sunday Weddings - Enjoy a 5% Discount off any Hilton Garden Inn White Marsh Wedding Package

To Qualify  A minimum purchase requirement is required. ($10,000++- Saturday and $7,500++ on Friday/Sunday) ONLY Friday and Sunday weddings are eligible for discount. Additional discounts are available on specific dates - Contact our Sales Department for more details.
        Our Promise
We will deliver on our promise to make your once in a lifetime memorable.  Our pledge to you is to provide you with exceptional service and outstanding cuisine combined with beautiful surroundings to enjoy as you celebrate your marriage.    Whether you are planning your ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or going away brunch our Wedding Specialist is ready to assist you with all the details for the day!

Details