HI FOCUSED cinematography

HI FOCUSED cinematography

1360 Hiahia St.
Wailuku , HI 96793 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

HI FOCUSED - Award Winning Wedding Cinematography

We are Hawaii's top rated Wedding Cinematographers on WeddingWire.

Wedding Films are our passion.
We strive every day to make our films exceptional artistically and technically.
Our unobtrusive filming, sophisticated editing and creative story-telling will give
you a personalized wedding film that is not only visually beautiful but also emotionally moving.

We take personal care of every couple by reviewing their timeline, location,
and learning about them to create a unique and personal wedding film.
Our stellar reviews and highest awards reflect our dedication to excellence.
Producing wedding films isn’t just what we do; it is our artistic passion.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I really dragged our feet in searching for a videographer for our wedding. We kept asking, "do we really need one?" and "is there enough room in the budget?" WOW how silly those questions seem now, because working with Jordan and his team turned out to be the absolute BEST decision we made. Not only did Hifocused beautifully capture our big day on film- they contributed to the joy we experienced on our wedding day, too!

Until working with Jordan, I don't think I even realized the true value of professionalism. He was such a dream to work with that now I fear the bar has been set too high! By the time we reached out to HiFocused, we were only a month or two from our wedding day (don't be crazy like us, please). However, after our first phone call, the stress of the last-minute loose-end madness just melted away. Jordan is a recipe for greatness that is rare. He is positive, friendly, upbeat, organized, responsive, and asked useful and thoughtful questions in advance to make sure the team was prepared to capture everything that was important to us so that on our wedding day, all we had to do was have fun! He and his team are PASSIONATE about their work and have a very special and beautiful ability to tell YOUR own unique wedding day story (while making you look especially gorgeous). My husband (who originally had videography doubts) has even said how honored he felt that they chose to work with us! I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience working with HiFocused. We are so grateful that they were a part of our most meaningful day!

I know you are wondering about pricing. We were working with a smaller wedding budget, explored ALL options, and HiFocused is the best VALUE you will find. Period.

Seriously, please give yourself a break from researching vendors on the internet and just give Jordan a call. He will answer any and all questions you could possibly have, and will take exceptional care of you, too!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Services Used: Videography
Endorsements
Jordan is a pleasure to work with! He is non-obtrusive, very creative, a great listener, hard worker, and works closely with the couple and all the other vendors at the wedding. Definitely an A+ videographer, and highly recommended.
HI FOCUSED cinematography is a wedding videographer from Maui. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maui, Hawaii, and Honolulu. HI FOCUSED cinematography is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Maui wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in modern wedding films
808-281-1530
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards