Herban Feast Catering & Events, Sodo Park & The Foundry

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

We chose to host our ceremony and reception at Sodo Park for our January wedding. As we began planning, Reese was phenominal to work with. She was incredibly responsive to my numerous questions, always followed up with more information and options than I asked for, and never said no to any of my ridiculous requests.

The wedding was a stunner. The service and food were a complete hit. Everyone was raving about the food, and everything down to the blood orange garnishes on the cocktail tree was just spectacular. I couldn't have been more pleased. Also, the staff was so responsive and friendly to work with, I felt like all of our needs were really taken care of, and nothing was left undone or uncoordinated.

We had a unique style of wedding that mixed sessions of dancing with courses of food. The Sodo Park staff worked seamlessly with our MC/DJ to make sure that the courses flowed with the music and all of our guests knew where to be and when.

Honestly, I feel that Reese was the backbone of our wedding planning experience. I didn't hire a full wedding coordinator, and I could have never done it all without her help. If the space doesn't speak for itself, the service and impeccable experience that we and our guests enjoyed should.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3200 1st Ave S, suite 100, Seattle, WA 98134
BLOG

Your Big Day. Two Distinguished Options. Another Match Made. Herban Feast is proud to offer two distinct event venues for your special day. If rustic is your style, choose Sodo Park for its awe-inspiring vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and open feel. Modern couples will fall in love with The Foundry, Herban Feast’s newest venue that presents a contemporary option with distinct spaces that can be used separately or together.From intimate I-do’s to large coporate gatherings, Herban Feast’s award-winning catering, exceptional guest service, and beautiful event detailing create memories that last a lifetime.

+/- read less