Heidi Vail Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jessica
07/05/2014

Heidi takes timeless and beautiful photos. Not only was the large collection of photos she created stunning, but she also delivered the entire collection to us just one month after our wedding. Thanks to Heidi Vail Photography, our wedding day photos will truly be treasured for a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
10 Penny Royal Lane, East Falmouth, MA 02536
BLOG

Hi! My name is Heidi, and I love being a photographer.  It really is the best job ever.   My husband Tim photographs along side me.  Each day brings us a new adventure.  We meet so many fantastic people, visit beautiful locations, all while creating art!

While every wedding is different, our goal is always the same.   We want our clients to have fun and feel relaxed while we create beautiful, meaningful images of them.  So we shoot unobtrusively, and in a down-to-earth style, giving direction only when needed. The results are fresh and modern images that capture the true essence of our clients.

Thank you so much for checking out our work!

+/- read less