Heidi Vail Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
NYbridetobe1014
04/25/2015

From the moment my fiance and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted Heidi as our wedding photographer -- she took the most beautiful pictures of us at another person's wedding we attended a couple of years ago that really captured our love and happiness that day. Heidi is well known on the Cape and across Massachusetts as one of the most talented wedding photographers out there, so imagine our excitement when she actually was available for our wedding!

We are beyond thrilled with every aspect of Heidi's work -- from start to finish not only was she tremendously professional and helpful, but she was FUN. She really took the time to work with our budget and our various needs. With Heidi, it really felt like I could ask for anything and she would work with us to make it happen. The pictures she took were so beautiful, so lively, and truly captured the emotions of the day. We have received so many compliments on her photography since receiving them and couldn't be happier with how perfectly she captured such an important day in our lives.

On top of all this.... she got us our photos within one month of the wedding! I cannot recommend Heidi enough, she is worth every penny.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
10 Penny Royal Lane, East Falmouth, MA 02536
BLOG

Hi! My name is Heidi, and I love being a photographer.  It really is the best job ever.   My husband Tim photographs along side me.  Each day brings us a new adventure.  We meet so many fantastic people, visit beautiful locations, all while creating art!

While every wedding is different, our goal is always the same.   We want our clients to have fun and feel relaxed while we create beautiful, meaningful images of them.  So we shoot unobtrusively, and in a down-to-earth style, giving direction only when needed. The results are fresh and modern images that capture the true essence of our clients.

Thank you so much for checking out our work!

+/- read less