Heidi Ryder Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Heidi Ryder Photography is the absolute best!! My husband and I first met with Heidi when we were engaged (and expecting our first child). I had become familiar with her work after pouring over her blog and many featured weddings on Style Me Pretty and Wedding Wire. I was immediately drawn to her use of natural light and her simple, elegant style. Since I was already a fan of her work, it was a wonderful surprise upon meeting her to find that she was also such a sweet person. We immediately knew she was the photographer we wanted to trust with both our wedding and our baby’s newborn pictures, two of the most important events in our lives.
For our rustic, summer, vineyard nuptials, Heidi took the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen for any wedding. She captured our special day in every detail without me worrying about a thing. She somehow dealt with and effortlessly corralled our 22 person wedding party into pictures without ever seeming annoyed. She was discretely everywhere during the reception capturing every moment. I never had to worry, look for her, or to check to see if she was getting everything. It was so nice to be able to trust her completely so I could just have fun. She got pictures of our guests laughing, our surprise choreographed dance, sweet moments between our families that I didn’t even see, and everything in between. It was perfect. Our pictures are so amazing that they were featured in Style Me Pretty. I cannot tell you how many of my friends have commented that they wish Heidi had done their wedding. We received our picture proofs very quickly, and were thrilled with every one of them. We have pictures Heidi has taken all over our house. Heidi is punctual, respectful, kind, creative, organized and talented. She is an amazing photographer, a joy to work with, anand I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 91601
BLOG

Hi! I'm Heidi Ryder. You're probably reading this because you're looking for a wedding or portrait photographer. Well, you're in luck because that's exactly what I do. Hooray!

Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a wife to Chris and a mom to Frank and Roxy, our adorable pugs whom I love dearly. My own wedding was one of the best days ever and I'm sure your wedding will be just as awesome. I love my job so much because I get to document an amazing day for amazing couples. Maybe you'll be one of them? I hope so.

Please take a look at my website and don't forget to check out my blog. It's the part of this site that I update most often, so it's the best place to get to know me and my work. Enjoy and I hope to hear from you soon!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 2004
Employees: 1
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
When we need high-quality wedding imagery for our latest products, we always visit Heidi Ryder photography first. Not only is she a kind, gracious, and sweet person, her wedding photos are top-notch and some of the best in the industry. If anyone can fully capture the joy between a couple, family, or even a beloved pet, it's Heidi! She comes highly recommended by us here at Tie That Binds!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Heidi Ryder Photography is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and Orange County. Heidi Ryder Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles County wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photos