Heidel House Resort & Spa

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were married at the Heidel House. We were looking to have a small wedding of about 75 people and the Heidel House was the perfect venue! We had our ceremony down by the lake and our reception in Lower Boathouse.

The pure elegance of the resort wowed my guests and to this day I still have guests telling me it's the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to.

All of my guests stayed at the resort for Friday and Saturday night of the wedding and were pleased with their rooms and the amenities available.

The staff was always willing to help and Star was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Because of her, things went so smoothly from the day we signed the contract, until getting the reception started. I have to say that she really impressed me with her organization, not only in preparation, but throughout the wedding day as well.

I have gladly recommended the Heidel House to anyone who is looking for a wonderful setting for their wedding or just a weekend getaway.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
643 Illinois Avenue, Green Lake, WI 54941

Green Lake -  Your perfect backdrop

Imagine your wedding ceremony on the Grey Rock lawn at lake’s edge, or under a canopy of old oaks on the Carriage House patio.  Your dinner reception could be outdoors in the woodland-surrounded tent or in the Dartford Ballroom with sparkling chandeliers and veranda overlooking Green ... read more

Green Lake -  Your perfect backdrop

Imagine your wedding ceremony on the Grey Rock lawn at lake’s edge, or under a canopy of old oaks on the Carriage House patio.  Your dinner reception could be outdoors in the woodland-surrounded tent or in the Dartford Ballroom with sparkling chandeliers and veranda overlooking Green Lake.

Tucked away on the shores of Wisconsin’s deepest inland lake, Heidel House Resort & Spa offers an oasis of relaxation complemented by impeccable service. With diverse event spaces, 177 guest rooms, three restaurants, a luxurious spa and 60-foot yacht, we'll help create the wedding of your dreams.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Heidel House Resort & Spa is a wedding venue from Green Lake, Wisconsin. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Madison, Milwaukee, and the Fox Cities. Heidel House Resort & Spa is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Wisconsin wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies and receptions