Heather Rea Style Studio

Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

We are excited to announce that winter brides, as well as Friday and Sunday brides, are eligible for 10% off of makeup services!Please visit our deals for  more details.

Our studio provides many services to the Maryland (including the eastern shore), DC, and Northern Virginia areas. We also provide on-site services for trials, wedding day makeup for the bride and bridal party, and special occasion makeup.

Visit  heatherrea.com! Our website caters to a bride’s makeup and jewelry needs. My mission is to work with brides and their bridal parties to design a personalized look that brings out every women's natural beauty. I also offer makeup application for engagement photos. I enjoy every opportunity to get to know the bride and her personal style.

I look forward to working with you on your special day!

Vis. .gbvjkb

Also, have fun customizing your own pieces.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather did makeup for my wedding -- including the mothers of the bride and groom and the bride. She did a fabulous job. She was very responsive to what I wanted. I don't wear a lot of makeup usually so I was looking for a very natural look and was having a hard time finding someone who would really respect that. She struck just the right balance for me and got votes of approval from the bridesmaids and the groom! She was also just very professional and easy to work with. She came early, brought all of her own supplies (including a chair) and even helped me figure out which products I should buy ahead of time for touch ups.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Heather is such a pleasure to work with. She is not only a fabulous makeup artist but also super professional and so much fun--she keeps you smiling! Her personality is so positive--it's exactly what you want to be surrounded with on your wedding day. I'd highly recommend her work to brides--flawless makeup, beautifully made jewelry and a shining personality--what more could you ask for!
443-799-7931
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards