Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Hearts & Flowers Floral. The price was very reasonable! Much lower than I was expecting, but more importantly those who I dealt with (owner and manager) we SO helpful and responsive.

When I first met with them they created a mock up of centerpieces, bouquets, etc. which really helped me get an idea of the look. They also knew what would be in season during my wedding, and what would keep well for an outside ceremony.

They delivered, and made sure everything was correct, and worked with the baker to decorate the cake.

Pricing was clearly laid out, no wondering how much something would cost.

Honestly one of the best vendor choices I made!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Allison Park, PA 15101

Our designs are a fusion of European flair and American inventiveness and are created with only the finest attention to detail.

The perfect design matches your own taste regardless of whether your style craves stark simplicity, extreme extravagance or something in between.

We work within all budgets and are always happy to ... read more

We work within all budgets and are always happy to assist our clients in choosing what is right for their occasion.

We look forward to meeting you...

Please contact us to schedule a consultation at 724.444.8828 or by email at bebechick05@msn.com

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
Services offered: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements
Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio is a wedding florist from Pittsburgh. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pittsburgh, Cranberry, and Wexford. Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in weddings, coorperate events, graduation parties