HD Mobile Audio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As soon as I talked with Henry I knew we would be in good hands. I left a message inquiring about his services and he called me back immediately. He broke his pricing down for me right away, asked all the right questions, and was always available over the phone or email to calm down any concerns we may have had. As far as the reception went, we couldn't have asked for a better Master of Ceremonies. Have you ever been to a wedding or event where the MC just said way too much? That wasn't Henry, it was the perfect balance of keeping the party going while mixing in all of the traditional things we wanted during the reception. Affordable, responsive, extremely professional, I would recommend Henry and HD Mobile Audio to anyone looking for a no hassle, legitimate MC for their event.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Glennville, GA 30427

Southeast Georgia's Premier Wedding DJ Service

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming special day! My name is Henry and I own and operate HD Mobile Audio, a premier wedding and mobile dj service servicing Southeast Georgia. I’ve been a DJ for over 10 years. As a club DJ, I've worked at some of Savannah's top dance clubs. Since 2009, I have been offering mobile and wedding DJ services. I have since developed an outstanding reputation for providing professional, quality service at an affordable price to my clients. Your satisfaction is my priority! I want to make your event or reception a night to remember! I have an extensive music library covering Top 40, Urban, Dance, Techno, Country, Rock and Classics from the 50's, 60's, 70, 80's, and 90's. I keep my music library up to date with all the current hits and most requested songs. I use a premium EV Sound system which can be scaled up or down to suit your needs and budget. Packages which include lighting use LED lighting including LED wash and effect lighting. Please contact me for pricing and availability at 912-610-1912, via Wedding Wire or via our website's contact page.

Destination bride? No problem! You can now book your event or reception, sign your contract, pay your deposit and make payments via Wedding Wire! Please use the Wedding Wire's "contact us" button on our profile if you would like to process your booking online.

Desaa

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
After working with Henry at a wedding I can honestly say he is a top notch vendor. He kept the dance floor well lit and added in just the right amount of smoke to create a perfect dancing atmosphere that made the reception pictures turn out AMAZING! I will definitely recommend HD Mobile Audio for every upcoming bride I have contact with. Great job Henry @ HD Mobile Audio!
HD Mobile Audio is a wedding DJ from Savannah. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah, Brunswick, and Golden Isles. HD Mobile Audio is a professional wedding disc jockey that has been part of the Savannah wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in wedding DJ service