Hawaiian Island Weddings

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My fiancé and I decided Rather last minute that we were going to get married while vacationing on Maui and by last minute I mean about 10 days! I think I talked to almost every wedding planner on Maui during the 10 days leading up to our wedding. One of the companies I contacted was Hawaiian Island weddings. They were not the least expensive but from the very first email, they were the best. My experience was incredibly stress free from beginning to end. Tim chose the perfect spot on the perfect beach. He arranged the perfect minister. He listened to us, understood our desires and delivered them to us. On top of all this, Tim was also the photographer for our wedding. His work is fantastic! He did an amazing slideshow of our photos and posted it on Youtube for us so that all our friends and family could share in our event. I highly recomend Hawaiian Island Weddings to anyone getting married on Maui, especially if you are a same sex couple like us!!

Thank you Tim Clark!!!

Charlie Hill & Sarat Van-Hill

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 2098, 225 Aukahi Street, Kihei, HI 96753
BLOG

The Ultimate Hawaiian Wedding

Hawaiian Island Weddings has been arranging tropical weddings here in Hawaii for couples since 1992.

With over 20 years of experience in Hawaii, and over 4000 weddings, we know what is needed to make your wedding & honeymoon a celebration of a lifetime, including all the top vendors required to make your dream wedding a ... read more

With over 20 years of experience in Hawaii, and over 4000 weddings, we know what is needed to make your wedding & honeymoon a celebration of a lifetime, including all the top vendors required to make your dream wedding a success.

We arrange weddings on the islands of Maui, Oahu, Kauai & Hawaii (the Big Island), and have over 30 wedding packages to choose from, including wedding & honeymoon packages ("Weddingmoons"), we currently have 11 honeymoon packages on all four islands. We have associates on all islands to help you plan your "Wedding of a Lifetime".

Hawaiian Island Weddings is you one choice for everything you need for your special day. We provide ministers (over 30 to choose from), top photography & video services, Hawaiian musicians & entertainers (even a private Hula Show with over 20 dancers), beauty services, flower leis & bouquets, cakes, private sites, decorations and much more.

2011 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice award winner. 2009-11 Best of  Wedding Planning award winner.

Members of the Better Business Bureau Reliability Program, Maui Chamber of Commerce, Maui Wedding Association, Association for Wedding Professionals International, and more.