Planning celebrations across the Hawaiian Islands!

1215 S. Kihei Road
Suite O430
Kihei, HI 96753 | map
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, M...
About Us

Frequent vacations spent in Hawaii since 1978 assured Tori that Hawaii was the place for her wedding to Doug. She never thought that just 20 years later she'd be planning her own Maui wedding! In 1998, Tori was encouraged by wedding and event professionals on the island of Maui to continue this as a business, as she offered a very fresh and unique approach to wedding planning in Hawaii.

Although Tori had been living between California and Hawaii for 13 years, she now lives with her family full time on Maui, frequently traveling between the islands to plan weddings on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, the Big Island and Lanai.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tori Rogers made my dream wedding come true! she worked with multiple decision makers and many surprises, which she didn't tell anyone. All the little touches she assisted with along the way just made my day so much more. She is amazingly professional, honest, and downright a great person. I am so happy to have found her.

Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) responded with the following comments:

Lauren and Alan, you are such a special couple! A 4 day event and 3 day set up for 161 people on Kauai was trusted with me and it was my honor and privilege to help you create your dream wedding experience. Your friends and family were all there for YOU, and you both made each and every guest feel so special. I am overcome with humility and excitement, as you were so understanding when my husband unexpectedly passed and still KNEW that I would provide you with above and beyond service. I am honored to call you my friends.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) is a wedding planner from Hawaii. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Oahu, Maui, and Kauai. Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in full wedding planning, day of coordination
808-348-8819
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards