Harpist Krista Strader

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Krista performed at our wedding, on April 4, 2015. She played during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and sounded angelically amazing. She performed various songs we requested and they all sounded fantastic. During cocktail hour, she played random pop to contemporary.

During the planning stages, she was absolutely delightful to work with. Krista is one of the warmest, talented people you'll ever meet. Her repertoire is extensive, she had every song we love.

I can't recommend Krista enough. She's incredible, and it was an honor to have her perform at our wedding.

Harpist Krista Strader responded with the following comments:

Hi Anita! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Johnny on your beautiful wedding day. Wishing you many blessings as you move forward together! All my best, Krista

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
San Francisco/Bay Area, CA 94116
Reviews on Krista: "Krista has an amazing talent on the harp. Her professionalism was outstanding. She is very flexible and is a great value for your money. I would use her again in a heartbeat! In fact I'm trying to come up with a good excuse for a party where I can use her again.Krista is the BEST out there!!!"
Details
Categories: Ceremony Music
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 1996