2930 SW 30th Ave
Hallandale, FL 33021 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

Welcome to Happy Bride Couture!

For 25 years, Happy Bride has committed to providing the highest level of care to assure that your experience is one that will never be forgotten and treasured for years to come.  We understand a bride's individuality, and that is why we pride ourselves by giving the finest personal attention.  With our large in-store selection of nationally known designers we will help you find your perfect gown.  Let us make your dreams become reality. We promise your experience will be wonderful and unique.

Sincerely,

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Happy Bride Couture for my fabulous wedding dress! Norit and her staff were absolutely amazing! Every time I went to see dresses or for my fittings, I had a pleasant experience! I highly recommend going there for wedding dresses. They have a lots of different styles to choose from and the staff has an eye for what looks good and what doesn't. In fact, the owner was the one that picked out my wedding dress. I probably would never had tried it on but she insisted that I do and once I did, I knew it was my dress! I couldn't have been happier! Thank you again!

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Happy Bride Couture is a wedding dress boutique from Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Hallandale, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale . Happy Bride Couture is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Miami wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, mother of the bride dresses, bridesmaids, flower girl dresses, accessories, alterations and tuxedo rentals
954-458-0509
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards