Hanford's Catering

3.9
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hanford's catering was awesome. Patty helped us not only pick the perfect menu, but had delightful insight on wedding planning in general and helped the reception flow smoothly. We got a barren of beef and a wonderful stuffed chicken for our entrees and had the most BOMB appetizers- my dream appetizer- bacon wrapped scallops (which the servers were nice enough to reserve me an entire plate of since I was taking pictures during the cocktail hour). Very Very reasonable prices, great value for the cost. We only had wine and beer and champagne that we all supplied so it cut down greatly on the drink cost, plus there was coffee, lemonade, and tea included in the food price and a pitcher of water on every table. A++ Catering Company.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
P.O. Box 1236, Colfax, CA 95713
 You are invited to visit our website at www.hanfordscatering.com for information or to scheduled a complimentary Tasting Appointment.
Thank you for considering Hanford's Catering.  We look forward to providing great hospitality for you most special wedding celebration.
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations