Handlery Hotel San Diego

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

With one of the only private outdoor garden ceremony sites in San Diego, ballrooms with patios, and dazzling cuisine, the Handlery Hotel San Diego creates magical moments in a beautiful location for your special day. We’ll exceed your expectations with an expert staff ready to help plan, answer questions, and meet requests to make your San Diego wedding, reception, or special celebration a most joyous, festive, and stress-free event.

Picture yourself on your special day at the Handlery Hotel San Diego
with our lovely wedding slideshow or photo gallery.
Then check out our complete delectable wedding packages.
To request information for your special day,
please contact the Handlery Hotel San Diego.
619.298.0511

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not get over the exceptional service Ann Marie, Chef, and staff provided. Not only were my husband and I impressed, but our guests raved about the food, beautiful room we were in (Crystal Ballroom), the venue in general, and especially the accommodating staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make this day perfect, and they succeeded ten-fold. I couldn't be happier with every minute we spent planning and celebrating with the Handlery Hotel, San Diego. Thank you!

Handlery Hotel San Diego responded with the following comments:

Thank you Carlin! We're so pleased we were able to meet all of your expectations and make your wedding day unforgettable!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Carlin
1 Review
Associations I Belong to
Handlery Hotel San Diego is a wedding venue from San Diego. We service weddings througout the local area, including Mission Valley, La Jolla, and Downtown. Handlery Hotel San Diego is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for many years. We specialize in weddings and special events
619-298-0511
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards