Hampton Morrow Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stefanie and Ben Morrow are as good as it gets. They take the time to get to know you personally and to understand what you are looking for out of a wedding photographer. They are warm and friendly people who are both extremely passionate about what they do and it shows in the quality of their work. It didn't feel like we had photographers, it felt more like two of our good friends were taking pictures for us. They do a great job of keeping the vibe relaxed and lively all while displaying an extremely high level of professionalism. From our initial meeting with them, they did everything they promised and more. They were always on time and organized and our engagement and wedding photos were better than we could have ever imagined.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
17618 Davenport Road, Suite 1, Dallas, TX 75252
BLOG

It all started with Stefanie as a solo photographer and was quickly transformed into a husband and wife team when Ben picked up the camera...

I, [Stefanie] began working in a photo lab during my first years of college.  In those first years at the photo lab my intrigue for photography quickly blossomed into my passion.  This passion jump started my major in art, and thus began the pursuit of a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree with a concentration in Photography and Business.  I was asked to photograph a wedding, and I knew right then and there - this is what I was meant to do...  This passion for photography deepened to become my calling, and I feel so blessed to capture so much emotion and life's most precious moments.

Ben and I have been shooting together for 2 fabulous years and love what we do. We find that one of the many great aspects about working as a husband and wife team is that we are 100% in tune with one another while also being completely focused on you.  This allows us to capture one special moment with two perspectives.  We recognize the beauty and importance that your wedding day holds, and with that appreciation we create beautiful images that tell the story of your wedding day.

We have a passion for what we do & put a little piece of our hearts into every photo.

+/- read less