Hampton Morrow Photography

17618 Davenport Road
Suite 1
Dallas, TX 75252 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: No

About Us

It all started with Stefanie as a solo photographer and was quickly transformed into a husband and wife team when Ben picked up the camera...

I, [Stefanie] began working in a photo lab during my first years of college.  In those first years at the photo lab my intrigue for photography quickly blossomed into my passion.  This passion jump started my major in art, and thus began the pursuit of a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree with a concentration in Photography and Business.  I was asked to photograph a wedding, and I knew right then and there - this is what I was meant to do...  This passion for photography deepened to become my calling, and I feel so blessed to capture so much emotion and life's most precious moments.

Ben and I have been shooting together for 2 fabulous years and love what we do. We find that one of the many great aspects about working as a husband and wife team is that we are 100% in tune with one another while also being completely focused on you.  This allows us to capture one special moment with two perspectives.  We recognize the beauty and importance that your wedding day holds, and with that appreciation we create beautiful images that tell the story of your wedding day.

We have a passion for what we do & put a little piece of our hearts into every photo.

972-591-1775
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards