Greenwood Ballroom

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I have been dealing with Candace, and with my wedding date fast approaching, she has gotten numerous panicked bride e-mails from me. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1715 Wellington Avenue , Winnipeg, MB R3H 0G1

At the Greenwood Ballroom we make planning your reception simple! We offer a variety of menu selections and four All Inclusive Wedding Packages to choose from that include full decor by a professional decorator, a three course dinner, late night coffee station, all alcohol consumption, custom ballroom spotlighting, your DJ and so much more! From there, our packages just get better! Our meticulous attention to detail and impeccable service will give you the confidence to focus your attention on your guests and your special night.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings