Greens Point Catering

Greens Point Catering

culinary art that looks as good as it tastes!

1240 Ken Pratt Blvd. Suite 3
Longmont, CO 80501 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
About Us

Boulder County’s premier catering company is proud to serve you. With over twenty years in business, Greens Point Catering has maintained the highest level of performance in food, service, and presentation. We strive to produce events which exceed the expectations of our clients and reflect our commitment to perfection.

From finding the perfect site to serving a spectacular dessert finale and everything in between, total event coordination is what we do! Whether your event is a wedding for a thousand of your closest friends and family, or a corporate lunch for twenty, we will make your event extraordinary.

New for 2015 - Custom Farm-to-Fork menus. Celebrate the bounty that Colorado has to offer!
The joy of a farm-to-fork menu is all in the details – taking luscious local produce and using the best techniques to highlight the natural essence of each ingredient. Greens Point Catering is proud to partner with local farms and vendors in Boulder county to provide a truly unique dining experience for your wedding or social event.

Contact us for more information at 303-772-2247 or contact@greenspointcatering.com!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Worked with Alia from Greens Point for our 11/29/14 wedding at Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park. Alia was so helpful, not only with with menu decisions, but overall planning ideas/tips for our event. We had a special salad request for our menu, which Greens Point knocked out of the park! We had 135 people at our wedding (for a plated salad & entree), & Greens Point made service look effortless. Appetizers & meal service was smooth, hot, and amazingly delicious! We had late night snacks (sliders & pizza) which were also delicious. Our late night snacks were passed, and in hindsight, I would have had a station instead. Just because I don't feel that all of our guests fully understood what was happening. A station would have probably simplified things for everyone. I would absolutely use Greens Point again and again! I recommend their services to anyone! I am still hearing wonderful things about the meal service from my guests! Thank you All so much! -Robyn & Jeremy

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
We have been working with Greens Point Catering for over 15 years and love everything about them. Consistently year after year they have amazing food, wonderful presentation and a great team of staff. We personally chose Greens Point to be our exclusive inclusive package caterer for these very reasons. Time and time again we here nothing but praise from our clients about the service and attention they received from Greens Point.
Associations I Belong to
Greens Point Catering is a wedding caterer from Boulder County. We service weddings througout the local area, including Boulder, Longmont, and Estes Park. Greens Point Catering is a professional wedding vendor that has been part of the northern Colorado wedding industry for 21 years. We specialize in amazing food and service to make your wedding special!
303-772-2247
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards