Greenfinch Floral Design

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

I am Denise Bann the owner and designer of Greenfinch Floral Design.  I provide beautiful flowers for weddings in Nashville and the surrounding areas.  Every wedding is special and every bride is unique, understanding you and your vision is my specialty.  Working with you to bring out your personality and style is my favorite part of designing.   I will create a design that is truly your style, romantic,  modern romantic, urban chic, simple country or chic country, whatever style or combination of styles ... I will make your wedding the one of your dreams.  Call me today.

Consultations Tuesday 11am-4:30pm Wednesday - Thursday 11am-6:00pm

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise was amazing! I had a very limited flower budget and she worked magic to give me exactly what I wanted! Denise responded to all of my e-mails promptly. I didn't know what I wanted but talking with Denise made me realize I had a definite vision.
All of the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous! The flowers held up really well and stayed fresh looking all night. I put my bouquet in a vase that night and it held for almost a week!
I would definitely recommend Denise. She was a delight to work with and the quality and beauty of her work is a great value.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Greenfinch Floral Design will blow you away with their gorgeous arrangements and professional service. They're guaranteed to make all of your guests "ooh" and "ahh" on your special day. Check out their samples to see what I mean!
Greenfinch Floral Design is a wedding floral designer from Nashville, TN. We service weddings througout the local area, including Nashville, Franklin/Murfreesboro, and Hermitage/Mt. Juliet. Greenfinch Floral Design is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the Nashville, TN wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in unique and custom wedding design.
615-268-1581
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment