Greenfinch Floral Design

1108 Division
Nashville, TN 37302 | map
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
About Us

Every wedding is special and every bride is unique, understanding you and your vision is our specialty.  Working with you to bring out your personality and style is our favorite part of designing.   We will create a design that is truly your style, romantic, urban chic, simple country or chic country, whatever style or combination of styles ... Greenfinch Floral Design will make your wedding the one of your dreams.

Consultations by appointment only Tuesday - Thursday 11:00am-4:30pm

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise was amazing! I had a very limited flower budget and she worked magic to give me exactly what I wanted! Denise responded to all of my e-mails promptly. I didn't know what I wanted but talking with Denise made me realize I had a definite vision. All of the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous! The flowers held up really well and stayed fresh looking all night. I put my bouquet in a vase that night and it held for almost a week! I would definitely recommend Denise. She was a delight to work with and the quality and beauty of her work is a great value.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Greenfinch Floral Design will blow you away with their gorgeous arrangements and professional service. They're guaranteed to make all of your guests "ooh" and "ahh" on your special day. Check out their samples to see what I mean!
Greenfinch Floral Design is a wedding floral designer from Nashville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nashville, Franklin/Murfreesboro, and Hermitage/Mt. Juliet. Greenfinch Floral Design is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the Nashville, TN wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in unique and custom wedding design.
615-268-1581
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment