Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists

Profile Picture
Courtney
1 Review
10/03/2015

I was so happy to get to meet Tami and work with her for my wedding attire! I was looking for someone to help me clean and basically re-image my mother's veil so I could use it for my wedding. My mother's veil was made specially for her by her godmother, so it is a treasured piece. Tami cleaned the veil so that it practically shone with newness even though it is quite old! It looks amazing. She also took it off of my mother's juliet cap and placed it onto a comb so I can wear it easily in my updo. It is stunning, and the price was so reasonable that I almost didn't believe it. If I can hire Tami and the Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists again (for this wedding or a relative's wedding), I absolutely will!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
402 E 8th Street, Holland, MI 49423
BLOG

Treasure. Restore. Restyle

Treasure. Restore. Restyle.

That's what we do!  We provide complete wedding gown care services, from gown preservation through vintage gown restoration and restyling.

Treasure. Restore. Restyle.

If you're familiar with TLC's Something Borrowed Something New TV show, you'll be happy to know that we've been restoring and restyling vintage gowns for over 10 years.  Our team of fabric care specialists and seamstresses would love to meet with you and see if we can help you create your dream gown starting with a vintage gown of your choice.

After your wedding, whether you wore a modern or vintage gown, we can clean and preserve it with the best care and knowlege available in the industry.

Serving West Michigan and beyond!

Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists was the parent company of September's Bride, a bridal boutique in Downtown Holland.  In July of 2014, September's Bride was sold to Spring Sweet, who maintains a beautiful lifestyle and bridal boutique at the same location.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Memorials
Established: 2006
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
I have been excited about September's Bride since it first opened its doors in 2007. I recommend all of my brides to start their wedding gown search here because of the beautiful designers, unique dresses and amazing customer service. Tami has a winning combination of style and value at September's Bride!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists is a wedding gown care specialist from West Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Traverse City. Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists is a professional wedding gown care specialist that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in gown preservation and vintage gown restoration