Graingertainment

Graingertainment

Turning Music into Memories.

Lakeland, FL 33809 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

At Graingertainment, we realize that a wedding can be the most important day in two people’s lives. With that in mind, we know the entertainment can make or break the wedding reception.  That’s why we do whatever it takes to ensure that your “big event” is a complete success.

We encourage a lot of communication in the months prior to the event date so that we can customize the wedding to the client’s tastes.  From the moment the agreement is signed we email the link and password to our custom online planning forms. All aspects of the function are considered including the setup, DJ attire, introduction songs, announcements, first dances and “must have” and “do not play” song requests.  We are open to meeting with you for a free DJ consultation over a cup of coffee (or whatever you like) and are willing to help with anything to make the event special. Our website offers music suggestions if you have trouble finding that perfect song.

On the wedding day, we arrive one hour before your guests for sound set up. We are great with consulting with the other vendors, such as the photographer or catering staff, so that the event continues to move along smoothly.  Our DJs are professional, experienced, approachable, and completely open-minded.

We have a knack for keeping the dance floor full while catering to the wide range of age groups.  The volume is kept at just the right level and music requests are always welcome.  Every performance is done with style and class, setting the stage for a magical evening that your guests will fondly remember.

Wedding Djs in Lakeland, Tampa, Central Florida. Graingertainment

Credits to Sunglow Photography.

We offer premium sound systems, lighting, uplights, monogram, projectors, live guitarist, karaoke, photo booth and much more!

“What’s our price”?
“No price is a good price if you are not satisfied with the results”

In a recent survey conducted , 79% of brides interviewed said if they were to plan their reception again, they would spend more money on the entertainment.  You get what you pay for and this is not the time to take a chance. Don’t base your decision on price alone! We pride ourselves on being the most professional DJ service in Central Florida. You may find another service that is cheaper but you will not get the same quality, reliability, and attention to detail and professionalism that you get with Graingertainment. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. DJ’s can make or break your reception. You want a DJ to make your day memorable, not an embarrassment.

For weddings, our prices can start as low as  $449 ( weekday wedding, 3 hour package, no cheesiness, Complete PA System, a MC/DJ and everything you need for an amazing time)

We also offer full packages that include lighting, monograms, dancing on the clouds, photo booths, up lighting, video projection, live guitarist, live drummer, and much more

We are not the most expensive, nor are we the cheapest out there.  The DJ plays a significant role in the success of your wedding and having a professional who is sharp & skilled in planning, coordination, music knowledge, mixing skill, and public speaking (MC), is not easy to come by. You owe it to yourself to have a DJ that can fullfill all of these needs professionally.

Djs in Lakeland, Lakeland DJs, Tampa DJs, Orlando DJs

Want to talk? Call us at 863.513.4935 or email us at info@graingertainment.com

We're looking forward to it!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was a dream come true for our wedding. We were working with a strick budget and I waited to book my DJ as one of my last "to do" things. Once I started looking for a DJ, I noticed how expensive they were and I also got the speech of "it is one of the most important vendors of your wedding, so you should pay more for it" from other DJ's I spoke with, which sent me into a panic. They were right it IS an important vendor for your wedding, but I didn't have the money in my budget to afford those other REALLY OVER PRICED DJ's. That's when I found Graingertainment on this website and boy am I glad I did!! After our first meeting with Chris, I knew this was the guy we were hiring for our wedding. I just had a good feeling about him, like it was meant to be!!! Chris went above and beyond to make our day so special!!! He was so great to work with and knew exactly what I wanted even though at times I didn't know exactly what I wanted, HA!! He also did a fantastic job at being able to feel out the crowd and know what kind of music to play to make the wedding a fun event for everyone! He is very professional and willing to work with you to meet your exact needs and wants. I would recommend him to anyone and we will definitely be hiring him for any other family events in the future!!

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Endorsements
Chris is an AMAZING DJ! Not only have I seen many happy brides work with him, I was one of his happy brides! He kept the party going, and he gave us everything we wanted in terms of music and random activities. ( We played a random game of musical chairs. lol) Chris is awesome!
Graingertainment is a wedding disc jockey service from Lakeland, Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tampa, Orlando, and Central Florida. Graingertainment is a professional wedding disc jockey service that has been part of the central florida wedding industry for five years. We specialize in Disc Jockeys, Master of Ceremonies, lights, uplights, and much more
863-513-4935
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment