Grace Hill Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Every girl can’t wait until their wedding day and the most important advice I got was to make sure I had a great photographer. I searched for a long time for the perfect photographer. I fell in love with Kelly’s eye for her adorable baby pictures (I love babies), so we set up a skype conversation so we could get to know her. She BLEW me away. She was so unbelievably kind, generous and I felt like I had known her for many years. I loved her eye for capturing such sweet moments of everyone she photographed. The main thing I loved about Kelly’s work was that everyone looked so natural and not posed into a position.
As soon as our conversation was done we booked. I knew she was the one for our wedding! Our engagement pictures turned out so unbelievable. She spent a long time with us and it was so much fun. She kept in great contact with us throughout our planning, was there for us as a support and friend. She was more than a photographer to us and made us feel so special.
Our wedding day could not come any sooner. We have received so many compliments from the few sneak peeks that we received. Everyone is so ready to see all the pictures. Everyone really liked the organization, her personality and how easy she was to work with. I honestly cannot thank you enough and have already talked with my husband about booking another season with you. Thank you so much for everything and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KELLY!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Charlotte, NC 28078
BLOG

Congratulations on your engagement!

Congratulations on your engagement!

Grace Hill Photography is located in Charlotte North Carolina and specializes in life style photography. Weddings, engagements, bridal portraits and people in love are my specialty. I am a huge fan of natural light. While shooting, I try to capture the true emotions that are shared between my subjects when they are just being themselves and forget they are being photographed. I love capturing the real natural moments, to me, that's what makes a beautiful photograph.

I'd love to talk with you about your wedding day! Please contact me {kelly@gracehillphotography.com} for a little more informations about my wedding packages and pricing. I look forward to hearing from you!

+/- read less