Goodwill of Central Arizona

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was very impressed by how much I found for my wedding. I paid only $200 for a designer dress in practically new condition. No alterations needed, just a simple dry cleaning. I also was able to get all my bridesmaids dresses for under $50 and they all matched and had no stains.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2626 W. Beryl Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85021

Goodwill of Central Arizona is hosting its first ever Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa on Feb. 15, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.  The event is free to attend.

Located at 9495 W. Coyotes Blvd, in Glendale, the boutique will have over 1,500 beautiful bridal gowns priced from $19.99 to $499.00 and over 700 bridesmaid dresses priced from $9.99 to $89.99. Designer labels such as Alfred Angelo, Demetrios, Galina, Jessica McClintock, Jim Hjelm, Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Nicole Miller, Vera Wang and Oleg Cassini will be available.

+/- read less