GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman)

GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman)

a 2014 Washingtonian "Best Wedding Vendor" (6 years in a row) -- DC, Maryland, Virginia --

Washington, DC 20001 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Four years in a row, I've been named one of the area's Best Wedding DJ's by Washingtonian Magazine. That's because I specialize in weddings that are:

fun and lively
elegant and classy
stress-free and well-organized
romantic and sentimental
personalized and memorable

I do a lot more than show up and play great music. I help you plan and coordinate your wedding.

I specialize in weddings. A wedding is not a nightclub or a house party. Someone like me who's performed at hundreds of weddings will bring a world of experience to yours.

I'm always classy, never cheesy. Your wedding will be fun, but it will also be elegant. Your DJ should be the same.

I give you and your event the personal attention you deserve. I'll be there for you from the moment you hire me right up to the last dance on your wedding night.

I will customize the music for your wedding. I'll play the styles and the songs you want, and avoid the styles and songs you DON'T want. Guaranteed.

I know how to keep the dance floor filled. I provide a wide variety of music, so ALL your guests, young and old, have the "chance to dance." I don't just HAVE the music, I also KNOW the music -- and I know how to read the crowd.

I know how to talk on the microphone, and when NOT to. I will serve as your master of ceremonies with a clear, friendly, and professional voice, but I won't ham it up, or chatter away on the mike.

I have  high quality, top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art sound systems. Believe me, better sound is a sound investment for your wedding day.

I promise to play the music at a comfortable volume -- nice background music for cocktails and dinner . . . louder, but NOT ear-splitting, for dancing.

I will help to you make your wedding celebration unique . . . to create memorable moments . . . to incorporate personal touches that will leave you and your guests smiling as they share in the special joys of your wedding.

In short, with your Good Note DJ, your wedding will start and end on a good note!

With a wedding specialist like Good Note DJ Steve Hoffman, you get:  Professionalism . . . Experience . . . Personalized Attention . . . Skills . . . Musical Expertise . . . Reliability . . . A Positive, Cooperative Attitude ... and 100% Dedication to Making Your Wedding Reception a Memorable and Fun Occasion, Just Like You’ve Dreamed It Would Be.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Hoffman is the best wedding DJ that you could ask for. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and everything was flawless. I received several comments from our guests about how they loved the music and thought that Steve did a fantastic job -- and he did, the dance floor was packed the whole night. Steve is extremely organized and responsive, and really gets to know your taste in music by providing a packet of songs in every genre and asking for feedback on your likes and dislikes. He also creates a timeline for the event and works with the other vendors to make sure your wedding reception is seamless. Another benefit of working with Steve is that he offers a unique, personalized introduction for your reception, which proves that he goes above and beyond for his clients. He truly cares about the quality of his work and satisfaction of his clients, which was apparent during the entire process of working with him. We could not have been happier with the outcome of our wedding, and the music played a major role. If you're smart, look no further and book Good Note DJs for your wedding now!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
We love Good Note DJ's. They are incredibly talented, professional and fun to work with. They are wonderful at getting a reception going while being relaxed, low key and easy to work with. Every event we have worked with Good Note DJ's on has been a seamlessly run event. A fabulous DJ makes all of the difference in the world!
Associations I Belong to
GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman) is a wedding DJ from Washington, DC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Baltimore. GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman) is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in elegant and classy wedding music and event planning
202-596-5915
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards