Gooch Photography

Profile Picture
Brian
1 Review
12/06/2014

Had a wonderful experience working with Tom Gooch and his team for my wedding in December 2014. He really listened when it came to understanding our vision in terms of our style and "must-have" photos. We can't say enough how happy we are with the wedding photos! As clients I'd unabashedly label ourselves as "tough-to-please"; however, Tom never balked at any new challenge that was thrown his way. He delivered every time with professionalism, and beautiful work in his photography. The relationship building started with the engagement photo shoot, providing an ideal opportunity for a mutual understanding. I recommend all engaged couples do this with your wedding photographer. Overall, my wife and I will always be gifted by the decision to go with Gooch Photography for our wedding.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2424 Studios (Unit 221) , 2424 East York Street , Philadelphia , PA 19125

Gooch Photography is based in Manayunk, Pennsylvania and offers professional wedding photography, engagement photo sessions and event photography in the Philadelphia area, including New Jersey, Delaware, and beyond.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
I have had the pleasure of working with Tom numerous times over the years. He always seems to be in the right place at the right time to capture all of the special moments. Tom is a true professional who works with all parties involved to make the wedding reception run smoothly. I don't hesitate to recommend Gooch Photography to my clients and friends.
Gooch Photography is a wedding Photographer from Philadelphia,PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, South Jersey, and Delaware County. Gooch Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Candid,Photojournalism,Romantic,