GOH Time Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I got married 4/11/15 and hired Lilian as our day of wedding coordinator. We had an amazing experience with her. She was on top of things and not once did I feel stressed and overwhelmed after hiring her. She was always an email or phone call away, very responsive and helpful, and I knew we could depend on her to make the day run smoothly. From the ceremony to the reception to the vendors, everything was perfect. I made a lot of my own decor and she made everything look more beautiful than I could've imagined. At the end of the reception the groom and I got left at the party. We figured we'd just hitch a ride with someone but no one knew we didn't have transportation and everyone left. Lilian and her husband were sweet enough to drive us back to our house so we could get our car. BEST WEDDING COORDINATOR EVER!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Las Vegas, NV 89109
BLOG

Ready, Set, GOH!

Las Vegas Wedding Planner GOH Time Events specializes in Day-of Coordination, Destination Weddings and Party Planning. We also coordinate surprise marriage proposals and celebrations such as vow renewals, engagements parties, birthdays, anniversaries, and corporate galas.

As the bride and groom on your wedding day, you want to be able ... read more

As the bride and groom on your wedding day, you want to be able to enjoy every moment of your special day – reminiscing how you arrived to this point in your life, walking down the aisle with your besties, followed-by partying with your friends and family who came to support you. The last thing on your mind should be about your vendors arriving on-time, or where your bridal party need to be, or if your wedding gifts will be safely collected for you at the end of the event. Visit our FAQ page and contact GOH Time Events to handle the details so you, your family and friends can enjoy every moment of your BIG day!

We would be happy to chat with you more about what you can expect from us and how we will be of assistance for your special event. Contact us today and let's get started!

Call: 702.883.2881

E-mail: info@gohtimeevents.com

Website: www.gohtimeevents.com

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 2
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Lilian and her team were amazing at Teresa and Dominic's Wedding! Lilian is very detail oriented and there is a calmness about her that you definitely want to have during a busy/chaotic event. That day, the couple's ceremony site needed to be flipped into their reception site. Lilian and her team executed the quick transition with such ease and perfection. I highly recommend GOH Time Events and I can't wait to team up with them soon!
GOH Time Events is a wedding planner from Las Vegas, NV. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, San Diego, and Boise. GOH Time Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Day-of Coordination and Destination Weddings