GOH Time Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am happy to write a review for GOH Time Events. I originally contacted Lilian after reading her blog about unique places to propose in Las Vegas. I contacted her to brainstorm some ideas I had of proposing to my girlfriend on an upcoming trip to Vegas.

Lilian responded to me within a day with 5 ideas and asked to schedule a call to discuss details about myself and my significant other. After speaking to Lilian I decided that although i hadn't previously planned on hiring a engagement planner (I didn't even know they existed) I was going to hire her.

I cant say enough about the service Lilian provided. I have rated her services 5 out of 5 in every category for a reason. From the start she was responsive, flexible and extremely organized. Once we had decided which idea to go with Lilian began organizing the proposal and kept me updated every step of the way. Lilian organized a photographer, flowers and a guitar player, who bye the way memorized two of our favorite songs to be played.

The thing that impressed me most with Lilian is obvious pride she takes in her job. She was so organized I received a scope of work, quote for both her and subcontractors services and even a timeline of event prior to the day. All of this culminated in a wonderful surprise proposal that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

One other thing I would like to mention is that Lilian's husband took a video montage of proposal and synced it to my girlfriends favorite song. She then sent this to us so we could share it with friends an family. My girlfriend of course posted it on Facebook and we had a chance to share it with all our friends and family. What a gift! I have included the link to the video below and I believe you can also see it on Lilian's website.

I would absolutely recommend Lilian to any couples who are planning an engagement, wedding or really any event.

Thanks,

Ryan & Emmy

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Las Vegas, NV 89109
BLOG

Ready, Set, GOH!

Las Vegas Wedding Planner GOH Time Events specializes in Day-of Coordination, Destination Weddings and Party Planning. We also coordinate celebrations such as marriage proposals, vow renewals, engagements, birthdays, anniversaries, and corporate galas.

As the bride and groom on your wedding day, you want to be able to enjoy every moment of your special day – reminiscing how you arrived to this point in your life, walking down the aisle with your besties, followed-by partying with your friends and family who came to support you. The last thing on your mind should be about your vendors arriving on-time, or where your bridal party need to be, or if your wedding gifts will be safely collected for you at the end of the event. Visit our FAQ page and contact GOH Time Events to handle the details so you, your family and friends can enjoy every moment of your BIG day!

We would be happy to chat with you more about what you can expect from us and how we will be of assistance for your special event. Contact us today and let's get started!

Call: 702.883.2881

E-mail: info@gohtimeevents.com

Website: www.gohtimeevents.com

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 2
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Lilian and her team were amazing at Teresa and Dominic's Wedding! Lilian is very detail oriented and there is a calmness about her that you definitely want to have during a busy/chaotic event. That day, the couple's ceremony site needed to be flipped into their reception site. Lilian and her team executed the quick transition with such ease and perfection. I highly recommend GOH Time Events and I can't wait to team up with them soon!
GOH Time Events is a wedding planner from Las Vegas, NV. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, San Diego, and Boise. GOH Time Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Day-of Coordination and Destination Weddings