GOH Time Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a skeptical outlook, going into our first meeting. Why pay someone to coordinate my wedding when we could ask all too willing family members? Lilian fielded my questions with a quiet confidence and I was sold. We signed on.

As I look back, I have never been happier to have been so wrong. Lilian was and is a consummate professional. From three months out, she became a guiding influence; coordinating and sequencing activities between us (the couple), the venue and all the vendors (photography, videography, DJ, lighting & flowers).

She created a wedding day schedule, with such attention to detail I cringed. I didn’t fully appreciate it’s ingenuity until I saw it in action on our wedding day.

Lastly, she helped us cross the finish line by executing on some last minute ideas when our time was drowned out by wedding day festivities.

Overall, we wanted to have a wedding that was meaningful, authentic to our personalities

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Las Vegas, NV 89109
BLOG

Ready, Set, GOH!

Las Vegas Wedding Planner GOH Time Events specializes in Day-of Coordination, Destination Weddings and Party Planning. We also coordinate surprise marriage proposals and celebrations such as vow renewals, engagements parties, birthdays, anniversaries, and corporate galas.

As the bride and groom on your wedding day, you want to be able ... read more

As the bride and groom on your wedding day, you want to be able to enjoy every moment of your special day – reminiscing how you arrived to this point in your life, walking down the aisle with your besties, followed-by partying with your friends and family who came to support you. The last thing on your mind should be about your vendors arriving on-time, or where your bridal party need to be, or if your wedding gifts will be safely collected for you at the end of the event. Visit our FAQ page and contact GOH Time Events to handle the details so you, your family and friends can enjoy every moment of your BIG day!

We would be happy to chat with you more about what you can expect from us and how we will be of assistance for your special event. Contact us today and let's get started!

Call: 702.883.2881

E-mail: info@gohtimeevents.com

Website: www.gohtimeevents.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Lilian and her team were amazing at Teresa and Dominic's Wedding! Lilian is very detail oriented and there is a calmness about her that you definitely want to have during a busy/chaotic event. That day, the couple's ceremony site needed to be flipped into their reception site. Lilian and her team executed the quick transition with such ease and perfection. I highly recommend GOH Time Events and I can't wait to team up with them soon!
GOH Time Events is a wedding planner from Las Vegas, NV. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, San Diego, and Boise. GOH Time Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Day-of Coordination and Destination Weddings