Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Deborah was a God send, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get married since my husband is a Navy soldier and while I was searching for a clerks office where we could get married, none of them were available after 5pm and didn't work on the weekends, which made it hard since he got off work at 5pm. I found Deborah on this website, called her and she took all my worries away since she planned everything just like I wanted and even found me a good photographer to capture that beautiful moments of our lives, she made me feel at home. My wedding ceremony was beautiful, simple but unique and she is a very spiritual woman who made us feel peace every step of the way. Thank you so much Deborah, we will never forget you! Raymond & Kayshla

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3232 Chestnut Court, Jacksonville , FL 32259

Rev. Deborah Montana RN, CIM

Beautiful Ceremonies that you will remember for a Lifetime..

Elegant Wedding Ceremonies,  Privately Elope,  Garden, Beach or River Ceremonies,

Blessings For Babies/Christenings

... read more

Beautiful Ceremonies that you will remember for a Lifetime..

Blessings For Babies/Christenings

Preferred Ceremonies including Sand, Unity Candle, Handfastings & Shell Ceremony

Theme Wedding Ceremonies Welcome!

No One is ever turned away.....

904.476.7693

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Officiant Services:: Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
Religious affiliations: Earth-Based, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian
Length of Ceremonies:: 30-60 Mins.
State Licenses: CT, FL, GA, NY
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Rev. Deb is an amazing woman! She will make sure your wedding day is exactly how you want it and I HIGHLY recommend her for something so sweet as your wedding day.
Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com is a wedding Officiant/Wedding Minister from St. Augustine Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Augustine, Jacksonville, and South Georgia. Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com is a professional wedding Ceremony Officiant & Wedding Minister that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for over 6 years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremonies at your venue, Beach Weddings, Intimate, romantic weddings performed everyday in our Wedding Garden located in beautiful Julington Creek. We love our destination wedding couples and provide complete packages. Also Wedding Vow Renewals and Same Sex Wedding Ceremonies are always welcome.