GMS Photo and Video

Flexibility
Profile Picture
roxan
07/12/2014

We are ever so grateful to Rob and Joalis!!! They are just awesomely amazing!!!!! We can't thank them enough.... For saving the day.... For being just innately wonderful people and the most professional people to work with! ;-) the day has it's flaws, big ones, but they made it perfect!

When I met them, Robert told me not to worry, they will take care of us... they indeed did! Our photographer was another vendor and in the middle of the ceremony her camera just broke and she did not have any back up!!!! Robert was so nice to take our pictures instead (we only asked them to do the video) and he was so professional that he even lend his back up camera to the photographer we hired! His pictures were great! (trust me, I regretted why I didn't hire them for both photo & video)

They see to it that they get what is important and never leave you hanging, they consult you before anything else and most of all they take the event so important as their own!... We highly recommend them and of course I we will hire them again (no second thought).

To us they are just more than 5 stars!

GMS Photo and Video responded with the following comments:

Thank Roxan and Erfaan....We are so sorry for your experience and were so glad we could help. Our customers are like family to us and there was no way I was going to let your day get ruined because of the incompetence of someone else. The day turned out great. Your memories are intact and I look forward to working with you, your friends and family in the future....Let us know if you guys need anything!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
5525 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 331, Columbia, MD 21045
BLOG

Servicing MD, DC, VA, PA, DE

GMS Photo and Video is one of the fastest growing, most sought after, wedding production companies serving Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia, Delaware, and Southern Pennsylvania. Our attention to detail, lighting, emotion, and moment separate us from many other photography companies.We prefer to sell quality over quantity.

We understand that weddings are expensive and we try to help as much as possible. Our Basic package is designed for those on a tighter budget with the ability to purchase prints and albums later at the same price you would have paid in the beginning.

We are fun yet very professional and many of our clients will reflect that in our reviews. So if you are looking for a photographer, videographer, or both you should contact us and see who we are and what we have to offer....You won't be disappointed!

Thanks,

Rob, Joalis, Mike, Luigi, and Karen

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
We had the pleasure of working with GMS Photo and Video at a wedding. They seemed to go above and beyond to get great shots and video. They were energetic, professional and a lot of fun.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
GMS Photo and Video is a wedding Photography and Video Production Company from Baltimore. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia, Delaware New Jersey, Pennsylvania. GMS Photo and Video is a professional wedding Photography and Video Company that has been part of the Maryland, DC Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey. Pennsylvania wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Photography, Video