Glo Beauty Bar

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Heather at Glo Beauty Bar is a true professional. She was responsive and accomodating and arrived early on the day of my wedding. Best of all, she has an amazing eye and knows makeup like no one else I've ever encountered. She did my makeup as well as makeup for the moms and grandmoms and everyone looked gorgeous. Everyone told me I looked like a model -- thank you, Heather! I would recommend Heather in a heartbeat to anyone in need of makeup services (especially for weddings but also for other events, important meetings, etc.). She is amazing and I cannot say enough good things about her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
605 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543
BLOG

My clients feel as calm and as comfortable as can be!

It all started with experimentation in high school with my friends for proms and other formal events. Since then, I have worked for MAC Cosmetics, in salons,& as a freelancer. Although my trademark looks are usually clean and classic, I love the opportunity to be adventurous!

I always bring positive energy to every ... read more

I always bring positive energy to every location; my clients feel as calm and as comfortable as can be!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2008
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check
Glo Beauty Bar is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Westchester. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Westchester, Fairfield County, and Putnam County. Glo Beauty Bar is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist that has been part of the Westchester wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in bridal makeup, hair styling, makeup for other occasions