Glass Slipper Weddings and Events, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are an organized bride that has all of the vendors booked & everything planned but are a bit overwhelmed then the Once Upon a Time: Day-Of Coordination Package is for you. A couple of months before my wedding day, I came across Glass Slipper Weddings and Events while browsing weddingwire. I went to their website right away just for the name alone! Who wouldn't want a fairy tale wedding?The description of the Once Upon A Time package is as follows: for those who have most of their plans in order, but need someone to act as a personal assistant on the wedding day itself & make sure every detail is in place. I knew that was exactly what I wanted! I contacted Glass Slipper via email & Rachael got back to me in a timely manner. She met with my mother & I soon after & from our first meeting, I knew that she would provide me with the calm/worry free day that I was looking for. I am a worrier at heart whether I like it or not & Rachael took all of the worry off my shoulders. She contacted all of my vendors to confirm details & she sat with me for over an hour planning every detail of the day. She assisted & provided a wedding day timeline,attended & assisted w/ the wedding rehearsal & provided unlimited advice via email for every question that came up pre-wedding. The day of the wedding she was there to assist my wedding party with anything that we needed. She also made sure that the entire day ran smoothly. Rachael is very good w/ time management! She kept everyone on track w/ time & the timeline she created went smoothly. With Rachael, our wedding day was a fairy tale! She has such a sweet, polite & calming personality. If you are feeling any stress or worry, the moment you meet her your shoulders will go down just like mine did. Thank you Rachael for making my dream day picture perfect. With you by my side, alll of my worries melted away & I will be forever grateful to you for that. You make dreams come true & are so talented at what you do!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Matawan, NJ 07747
BLOG

It's your day. Enjoy every moment.

Planning your perfect wedding can be overwhelming. Where do you start? How do you find the very best vendors at the very best prices? How do you make your wedding day smooth and stress-free? And on top of it all, where will you find the time and the energy to arrange everything yourself?

Glass Slipper Weddings and Events can help! Whether you need just a little advice, a complete coordination, or something in between, we’ll work with you to create a menu of services that meets your needs and your budget. We’re friendly, we’re experienced, and we love what we do – so you won’t have to worry about a thing!

This is your day. Enjoy every moment. Call us today for a free consultation and price quote!

Rachael Citron, Professional Bridal Consultant™
Member, Association of Bridal Consultants

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
Rachael and her staff are the ultimate professionals, and take the stress out of wedding planning and make it fun. They are full of ideas, and can handle any event -- large or small, indoors or out. They are calm, enthusiastic, and listen to the needs of their clients. With Glass Slipper Weddings and Events, no detail is ever overlooked.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)