Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ and Photo Booth - Best Wedding DJs!!

Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ and Photo Booth - Best Wedding DJs!!

Favorite
Profile Picture
Aminata
1 Review
08/14/2010

If you are looking for a reliable, professional, and skilled DJ. I highly recommend Glass Dee Entertainment. I hired glass dee to play for my Wedding Reception on Aug 14, 2010 at Eagles Landing Country Club; he was dressed to impress, and played a great variety of music that everyone can enjoy. He also played all of the songs that I specifically requested on my playlist and also threw in other hot jams. My family really enjoyed dancing the night away, people were dancing so much that they took of their shoes. Glass Dee also managed to find me a videographer within 30 minutes prior to my ceremony because my original videograper stood me up. I can honestly say that I was truly blessed to have Glass Dee on my wedding Day. He is a compassionate person who strives toward making the Bride & Groom happy on the most important day of their lives.

Aminata & Ryan Mcknight

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
3186 Parc Court SW , Atlanta, GA 30311

We are Hands Down, the Best Mixing Wedding DJs in the Atlanta Metro Area. Uplighting, MC Etc....

Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ is the most versatile DJ Company in the Atlanta Metro Area. We service weddings, birthday parties, proms, sweet 16s, Quinceaeras, corporate events and more. We just to press a button on a laptop on CD player, WE DJ!
Details