Girls and Curls on Location

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Rachael and her team is the best. I had my makeup and hair trial with Rachael, and she tried several different options for my hair and said that I could pick whichever one I wanted that day. She told me I would just wake up and know, and she was right! Her team and her did my hair and makeup but also all of my bridesmaids, my mom and the flower girls hair. They worked super efficiently and they were really, really nice. Rachael really put me at ease and made me feel so special. And, I looked GORGEOUS and most importantly, I felt gorgeous! My bridesmaids all looked absolutely gorgeous as well. My husband keeps talking about how great my makeup looked. If you splurge on anything on your wedding day, it should be to be treated like a queen and get your hair and makeup done, and Rachael is such a pro and such a great person!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Denver, CO 80231
BLOG

We bring the glamour to you!

Rachael with Girls and Curls is one of Colorado's top On Location Wedding Stylists for exceptional Hair and Airbrush Makeup Artistry for Colorado and beyond.  She is a professional and licensed stylist, providing Brides beautiful and high quality hair and airbrush makeup services on location. Serving all Mountain locations including Vail, Keyst one, Breckenridge, Aspen, Winter Park, Estes Park and Denver and the surrounding metro area!  Photos available at girlsandcurls.com.  Call 303.881.7130 or visit website for more information.

Details