Gingerleaf Floral

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Line. Form. Texture. Color. Fragrance.

These are the simplest of elements, yet arranged in unexpected and inspired ways, elicit reactions both powerful and subtle.

Our signature style is graphic and architectural. And we love color and structure! We start with the vision our clients have and the experience they want to create, and then focus on how to express those ideas and emotions through the medium of flowers. At Gingerleaf Floral, we are in the business of emotion.

Please contact us to setup your complimentary consult:
>> ellen@gingerleaffloral.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ellen is such a delight to work with! She is very professional, supportive, fun to work with, and super talented! I couldn't be happier with the floral arrangements she put together for my wedding. She did not only design the floral arrangements, she also helped me with designing the overall look of my wedding and kept that in mind when she delivered her work. All my guests were gushing to me about how beautify everything looked, and thanks to Ellen, she made it all come together. I highly recommend her. She is worth every penny!

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
Services Used: Flowers
Associations I Belong to
Gingerleaf Floral is a wedding floral studio from the San Francisco Bay Area. We service weddings througout the local area, including San Francisco, the South Bay, and Napa Valley. Gingerleaf Floral is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Northern California wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in modern wedding floral design
510-406-2638
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards