Gingerleaf Floral

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Cheryl
11/21/2014

I'm so happy we decided to have Ellen and her team design our floral arrangements for our wedding! Our meeting/consultation with her was detailed and she really took the time to understand what we wanted.

Before we met Ellen, we had a few meetings with other florists. Ellen, by far, was the most personable. She was the only one that didn't give me a weird look when I told her about my color combinations. I love bold colors and Ellen managed to create beautiful arrangements without making the colors look tacky.

Not only is Ellen talented but her pricing is very fair and she always responded to my emails promptly, answering all my questions.

Save yourself some time and pick Gingerleaf - you won't be disappointed!

Gingerleaf Floral responded with the following comments:

Classic white and blush are lovely, but I'll never say no to bold and beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Oakland, CA 94609
BLOG

Gingerleaf Floral is an Oakland-based floral design studio specializing in weddings and celebrations. We proudly serve the East Bay, South Bay, San Francisco and surrounding Bay Area communities.

Our signature style is graphic and architectural ~ we also love color and whimsy! We start with what our clients are envisioning and then foc us on how to express those ideas and emotions through the beauty of flowers.

We are passionate about creating a unique experience for our clients and those touched by our services. Our medium is flowers, but we are in the business of emotion.

Visit our gallery for more beautiful images of our designs.

Please contact us to setup your complimentary consult:
email  |  ellen@gingerleaffloral.com
tel  |  510.406.2638

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Gingerleaf floral was a pleasure to work with! A bride's dream and a planner's best friend. Ellen was so friendly and helpful and worked amazingly well with the budget and time restraints she was given. Thanks to her, the transitions were smooth and the bride was able to stay on budget. I highly recommend her and her team to future brides!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Gingerleaf Floral is a wedding floral studio from the San Francisco Bay Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, the South Bay, and Napa Valley. Gingerleaf Floral is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Northern California wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in modern wedding floral design