gina&tony|photographers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so thankful that I chose Gina and Tony to be our wedding photographers. They did an AMAZING job!

When I first got a response back from Gina and Tony via email, you could just tell that they were excited to work with you and that they loved their profession. They are very passionate about their job and that definitely showed on the wedding day. Unfortunately, due to us living in Cali, we were unable to meet Gina and Tony in person before the wedding day. However, that did not affect the wedding day or how comfortable we felt around them at all. They are extremely nice people and were very easy going and easy to talk to. All of the photos turned our beautifully!!! My husband and I are able to recall every memory and detail of our wedding day because of them.

Gina and Tony are extremely talented photographers. Throughout the entire day and evening they stayed positive, upbeat, and excited about taking pictures. They were very easy and fun to work with. It is a shame that we don't live in Chicago because I would definitely use them as our professional photographers for other important life events. I cannot stress enough how great Gina and Tony were!

If you are reading this review and considering choosing Gina and Tony as your photographers for any event, CHOOSE THEM!!!! You will be so thankful you did! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Chicago, IL 60103
BLOG

awesome photos for awesome couples

gina&tony|photographers are the husband and wife team of tony and gina fiorito.  their style is modern, fresh and fun and they love photographing couples in love!  they are available for weddings, events and portraits throughout the chicagoland area. they're also up to travel anywhere in the world!  just say the
word!

wedding packages begin at $4300.  all packages include 2 photographers (gina&tony, duh!), up to 10 hours of photography, complimentary engagement session, online gallery and proofing and all of the images on hi-res dvd!

portraits sessions begin at $300.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)