Gin Creek Plantation

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I am still in the planning phase, and all I can tell you is that it has been an amazing experience. From the moment I visited, I fell in love. They have been THE definition of southern charm. I look forward to seeing all our plans come to life!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
251 DeMott Road, Hartsfield, GA 31756
BLOG

Gin Creek Vineyards and Winery

Gin Creek is a private gated property that is located fifteen (15) minutes west of Moultrie, Georgia.  The property sits on 42 acres surrounded by Cotton Fields, including a 20 acre lake which is perfect as a wedding destination or retreat.  We have two beautiful wedding sites for a bride to choose from the Gazebo or the Pergola.  The Gazebo is a beautiful white, southern Gazebo overlooking DeMott Lake, with eight steps up to the top of the platform, and the Pergola is equally as beautiful as a natural setting that spills out over the water. At Gin Creek, you get the Venue for the weekend, not 5 hours. WOW! The #1 Google searched wedding destination in Georgia!!!

Recently featured in Southern Living Magazine, Southwest Georgia Living Magazine and soon to be featured in Southern Bride Magazine, part of the Party Premiere of "Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta, Gin Creek Plantation  is a Jewel........You gotta see this! It's worth the trip!!

Our goal is to make your dream wedding truly "An Experience of a Lifetime" and our reputation for doing just that is why so many couples have fulfilled their dreams at Gin Creek.

We also have accommodations for the bridal party, family and friends at Gin Creek.  We have (9) cabins and cottages that accommodate up to 65 people for your convenience. We have the florists, caterers, photographers, minister, make-up artists, beauticians, videographers, transportation to and from the Hotels and a Staff of 10 to on your wedding day to make it perfect.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (64)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)