Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Stephanie
01/03/2015

Geri has such a classic vision, and is an amazing person to work with. I recommend her with my whole heart for any event.

From the first conversations and meetings in her design studio, I knew she had impeccable style and we were on the same page. She asked all the right questions to understand my vision for the wedding. She thought of different ideas and brainstormed with me until the concept was perfect. I knew what color I wanted, but Geri really took it to the next level.

The business transactions were very smooth and professional. The contract software she uses is top notch, and created a worry free transaction.

Geri is where a passion and career meet. Conversations with her always made me feel calm about the logistics of the flowers and excited about my upcoming marriage. She really understood my simplistic vision and executed it perfectly. I can't say enough good things about her, my flowers, and the amazing energy she created on the happiest day of my life.

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design responded with the following comments:

Wow. Thanks so much for the really kind words. I just love how you said we are where passion and career meets. It's so true. And we're glad you got that loud and clear. You were so wonderful to work with so thank you for trusting us with your big day. It's always our honor to serve.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
3866 Prospect Ave., Suite 19, West Palm Beach, FL 33404
BLOG

Event, Floral, and Lighting Design

Our Philosophy & Goal:

Our Philosophy & Goal:

Gerilyn Gianna Design is setting the mood for the Palm Beach area's grandest events and galas. It is our philosophy that each event should be a unique and engaging reflection of the occasion and its host. We are always inventing and pushing ourselves to the limit, creating the most cutting edge in floral design. A Gerilyn Gianna wedding is as unique as the couple it’s for and when you choose us, we promise Elegance, Perfection, Customized Designs, and 5 star service.

Our process:

We meet with you in person or online to discuss your dream look for your wedding. We then go to the drawing board to create a design just for you that expresses your unique vision through floral, décor and lighting. Your designs are specifically for your event and strategically placed to create the ultimate vision and mood you are looking for. We work together with you to design your dream while always staying within your budget.

Our Services:

• Floral design from Classic simplicity to Modern Chic
  • Event design and décor.
  • Lighting design

studio@gerilyngianna.com

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Tropical
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Simply Couture Weddings recommends Gerilyn Gianna Floral Design. Not only does she put in 110% each time with each client, she goes above and beyond to meet their needs. From the beginning, she works with each bride/groom's budget, theme, color and personal style. I have had the pleasure to work with Geri on numerous occasions, and every single one of my brides have loved her and her team. She is always punctual, hardworking, and ready for anything.
Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design is a wedding Floral, Lighting, and Rental Design Company from West Palm Beach, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami. Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design is a professional wedding Floral, Lighting, and Rental Design Company that has been part of the Palm Beach wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in floral design, lighting design, decor rentals and wedding transformations