Garnish Boutique

For the Modern Bride

1515 Labelle Ave
Suite 3
Baltimore, MD 21204 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Veils
About Us

Located in the heart of Ruxton, there is a place where brides, their moms, and their best friends come to be inspired and find an exclusive selection of chic, modern and affordable gowns and dresses perfect for their wedding day look. It's called Garnish, and since opening its doors in 2006, it has become one of the best bridal boutiques in Baltimore known for its fun, relaxed and intimate shopping experience.

When you come to visit us, we'll get to know you, your style, your likes and dislikes and how you want your wedding day to be. Then we'll help you - and those special ladies in your life - find your perfect dresses. Before you know it, you'll be walking down the aisle a garnished gal.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mia and her staff are top notch! I had been to all the large commercial type bridal stores and really felt pressured by the staff to find something and buy--not at Garnish. They are professional, fun and understanding and truly made my experience wonderful! I am so happy I found the perfect wedding dress there. Everything came in exactly when she said it would and I was beyond pleased with my dress. It was absolutely stunning! Thank you to Mia for everything! I would definitely go there if you're looking for a personalized experience--and their style of dresses are beautiful!!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
Services Used: Dress & Attire
410-321-1406
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards