Garden of the Gods Club and Resort

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Gayle
03/08/2014

My husband and I are from Florida and had a small destination wedding, 15 of our close friends and family, at The Garden of the God's Club. I had contacted Constanze 4 months out and told her what we were looking for. She immediately made me feel comfortable with choosing the club to accomodate our special day. It was very overwhelming trying to plan things out of state but Constanze made it a stress-free process. She referred and put me in contact with all of the other vendors we needed and I was pleased with every one we picked. I am a wedding florist in Florida so I was wanting to provide my own decor. She allowed me to ship my linens, vases and flowers and kept them save until the night before the wedding. I arrived the night before to find my room upgraded to a suite that over looked the snowy mountians. The morning of the wedding she took care of everything from setting chair up outside and making sure everything was executed right on time. The food was delicious and everyone was raving about it days afterwards. If I had to do it all over again I wouldnt change a thing. Being in the wedding business I have a lot of experience with vendors and venues and I was very happy with the professionalism. The club is a gorgeous venue with a amazing view of the Garden of the Gods. I would highly reccomend the club for any weddng or event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3320 Mesa Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80904

What if stunning red rocks, majestic mountains, and a blazing Colorado sunset provided the backdrop for your wedding day?

From the time you are first introduced as husband and wife, you glide across the floor with a backdrop of the majestic Rocky Mountains and the red rocks of the Garden of the Gods and a lifetime of memories begin. Wh ether you are planning an intimate ceremony and reception, or a celebration with 250 of your family and friends, we are dedicated to creating a wedding unique to your style while exceeding your expectations.  Please click here to view our wedding ebrochure.

To learn more, please contact our wedding specialist, John, at 719.520.4978 or jkerr@ggclub.com.

Located in the heart of Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a 69-room legendary golf and spa resort boasting breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and the red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods National Landmark.  Guests have complete access to all of Garden of the Gods Club and Resort’s amenities, which include fine and casual dining, a state-of-the-art sports club, a spa and salon, a 27-hole golf course, tennis courts, and swimming pools.  All guest rooms feature a dramatic view of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak from either a private patio or balcony and include a refrigerator, coffee maker and bath robes. Wireless Internet access and daily newspaper delivery are included in the resort fee.

Join the conversation on Facebook

Interact with our team via Twitter

Details
Maximum capacity: 250
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated,...
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Spectacular setting and fabulous venue. This is what Colorado is all about. The staff has a very professional approach and this venue can accommodate everything from an intimate dinner to a large reception. While the lawn and reflecting pool are spectacular, in the event of inclement weather the Sunrise Terrace is a beautiful backup plan and you don't lose the view or the wonderful ambiance. We adore this venue!
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a wedding ceremony and reception venue from Colorado Springs. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, and Old Colorado City. Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a professional wedding ceremony and reception venue that has been part of the Colorado Springs wedding industry for more than 60 years. We specialize in delivering world-class cuisine and impeccable service