Gamberdella Salon for Brides

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

My experience at Gamberdella was amazing. I had been to 2 other dress shops prior and tried on 20+ dresses that were all 5 out of 10s. As I walked into Gamberdella, the atmosphere was welcoming with fire lit and Mary, the owner, greeting me warmly with her assistant, Katie, who was easy to talk to and sweet. I was able to try on dresses in a private room with my mom, sister and 2 best friends seated comfortably around me. Every dress I tried on was beautiful and I would have been happy with any of them. After trying on approximately 10 dresses, I found the one! Having been to other shops and seen so many dresses that I didn’t like, it was refreshing to visit a shop with an excellent selection of dresses of high quality that were affordable. I would highly recommend any bride to make an appointment at Gamberdella. Mary was very bridal savvy with 36+ years in the industy; the selection of dresses, including beautiful lace, was unmatched compared to other shops and the overall experience was the kind every bride deserves and would enjoy.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
30 W. Pennsylvania Avenue, Towson, MD 21204
BLOG

When mother and daughter, Rita and Mary Gamberdella started their bridal salon in 1978, little did they know that their company would touch the lives of so many brides and their families for nearly 30 years. This legacy of elegant bridal fashions and highly personalized client service continues today under the leadership of Mary Gamberdella. Mary’s cousin, Sharon Tamberino, is the salon’s general manager and provides wedding planning expertise for their clientele. Together, Mary and Sharon have maintained the family tradition of providing beautiful dresses and beautiful memories for the bride-to-be.

The staff of 12 specializes in the personal touch with the goal of creating a beautiful and memorable experience for brides from start to finish—whether they are looking for that special wedding dress or need all of the accompanying accessories including headpieces, veils, shoes, jewelry and more.

In the Towson shop with its signature black and white awning, brides are finding their dream wedding gowns in an atmosphere that is caring, warm and highly personalized.

That’s the Gamberdella way.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
PROS I KNOW (1)
Gamberdella Salon for Brides is a wedding dress salon from Maryland . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington D.C., Virginia, and Baltimore City. Gamberdella Salon for Brides is a professional wedding dress salon that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 36 years. We specialize in Bridal Gowns, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Graduation, and Flower Girls