Gaia Flowers, Gifts, Art

Gaia Flowers, Gifts, Art

Mother Earth's kind of flower shop

6 E. Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89104 | map
Consultations: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Gaia Flowers, Gifts and Art is a full-service wedding and event floral provider based in Las Vegas. We specialize in one-of-a-kind arrangements that incorporate desert accents; local, seasonal growth; and potted plants.

Gaia has been featured in Little Vegas Weddings, Red Dirt Bride and many other media outlets. The Las Vegas Review Journal named us “Best of Las Vegas” in 2013, and we have exclusive relationships with many venues in the downtown area.

No event is too large or too complicated for us to handle. Our design team has over 30 years of experience and is dedicated to creating unique floral décor that reflects our clients' style. If you can dream it, we can create it! Working together with you, Gaia will develop ideas that will make your special event memorable.

We'd love to chat with you about your special day. Our calendar fills up quickly, so give us a call at 702-997-0222 or email gary@gaiaflowers.com and schedule your free consultation today!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gaia - being the only eco-friendly floral shop in the city makes them high on my list already, but just recently for my wedding Gaia created a very special floral arrangement that I, the bride, actually wore down the isle and all throughout the night partying. On short notice (two weeks or so) they were able to get my selected flowers (stephanotis & baby's breath) and create a beautiful floral head piece along with extra blossoms to pin on my hair. I knew wedding jewelry would have been unneccessary with the flowers in my hair, and considering the quality of the floral headpiece, I was absolutely content and satisfied. If only I could post pictures with this review :)

Lastly, they had trouble with my credit card but didn't say anything until AFTER the wedding, which any bride would greatly appreciate since wedding-planning has been one of the most stressful things I have ever done. Gaia was also always available for my phone calls and knew me by name every time. Pleasure to be a patron of a great local company.

Gaia Flowers, Gifts, Art responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the Awesome review Melly! You were a fantastic Bride to work with. Thank you for shopping local.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Melly
Gaia Flowers, Gifts, Art is a wedding floral designer from Downtown Las Vegas, NV. We service weddings througout the local area, including Summerlin, Henderson, and North Las Vegas. Gaia Flowers, Gifts, Art is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in specialty wedding flowers and decor
702-997-0222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment